5 Facts About My Dragon

Hello fRiEnDs and welcome back to my b10g. I have not posted in a hot second as summer has been crazy, but going into the school year I'll make it a priority to post at least once a week. Anyways, you probably clicked on this because it said the word dragon in the title, and you are probably thinking, "what is this girl on where she thinks she has a dragon?" Well comrades, in this post I am here to write you 5 facts about my lizard, Gerald. Enjoy. Or don't.

1. Gerald was adopted January 21, 2018 from Petco Animal Supply Store. When I choose him, he was actually hanging upside-down under the roof of his terrarium getting warm! That's how I knew I wanted him.

2. Gerald's diet consists of freeze-dried crickets and mealworms, red bearded dragon pellet things, carrots, celery and blueberries, with calcium sprinkled on top. Of course, a full bowl of water is always available.

3.  Gerald enjoys cuddles with me and running around my house. At night, when I am doing homework, writing, watching TV, reading, Gerald enjoys cuddling up on my chest/shoulder and sleeping. During the day, I often put a barricade up on my door to the rest of my house and let the lizard run around my room. Sometimes I will also let him run around the downstairs of my house.

4. Gerald can swim! I try to give him a bath once a week at least in my bathtub with reptisafe water conditioner.

5. The favorite place of Gerald to hang out in his 40-gallon terrarium is on his hammock!

 This fabulous lizard has an Instagram! You can follow him @geraldthebearded.

Thank you so much for reading! More quality content will be published soon. In the meantime, if anyone is reading this, comment what you would like to be reading! If you are from Ms. Lewis's class, I am proud of you for actually coming to my blog. Please leave a comment!

Signing off,

Not So Average Avery

0 comments