My Favorite Travel Destinations

Heyy! Welcome back to my not-so-average b10g. Today I’m going to be doing a pretty average blogpost that a lot of people have done but, I want to do it, so I’m gonna do it! Okay so here are my top three favorite travel destinations!

1. Aruba
ARUBA IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH! I love everything about it. The first time I went there I was six months old. My favorite hotel in Aruba is the Marriott Surf Club.
My favorite part about Aruba is the part where the locals live- the end of the island, where the huge desert is. The water is dark navy and pretty choppy, but this is the part of the island that runs the whole island. The windmills that create energy are here, and a few tourist spots, like the caves. This is all in the National Park. When we went here, we took ATV’s- all terrain vehicles- and rose them through the park and the streets. It wasn’t all fake and catered for tourists, it was real. The 10 foot tall cacti, the small houses with stray dogs and the Spanish and Dutch speaking people, it was all just so real. I would love to live there. The tourist-y part of the island is where all of the action happens. Here is where the frozen yogurt and “authentic” Aruban food is. The small carts on the side of the road where locals work so hard to hand-make little trinkets and write Aruba on them is amazing to me.
2. Seattle
I can’t even describe how much I love Seattle. Seattle is a beautiful city.




When I was first going there last summer, I thought that it was going to be the most boring trip ever- like New York with no Broadway. When I first got there, I got used to the time difference quickly.  Our hotel was nice, and we greeted people and met people because we were there for my Dad’s work convention. We went outside to find a restaurant for dinner even though it was three o’clock west coast time, and it was six o’clock east coast time. We walked around, and the city was absolutely beautiful. I instantly fell in love with the buildings, the people, everything. Our vacation was amazing. We went to Pike Place Market, San Juan and Bainbridge Island, a whale watch, the troll sculpture under the bridge, the Puget Sound, and lots more. We visited everything we could. Seattle was such a beautiful city and I hope to go back soon.




3. Florida
I love Florida! I love the palm trees, the beaches and Publix! (Haha). I have been to Florida many times, and it is beautiful. My family used to have a house in Jupiter, Florida but my grandparents sold it because my great grandmother passed away and it was her house. I love Disney World, and I have just recently went in the beginning of June! I have been 4 or 5 times to Disney and it never gets boring. Florida is really fun, but maybe without the intense heat. I definitely recommend traveling to Florida.

2 comments