Life Update

Hello hello hello! Welcome back to my b10g.
Today I have decided to give you all a life update because I am running out of ideas and I haven’t posted in a quick second.
Here we go.
#1- School’s out!
School ended on June 14, so I have switched emails on this blog from my school email to my personal one. So now this is not a graded school assignment, and I can post whatever I want hehe. I can run ads, post meme monday’s, maybe even swear, who knows. Or maybe I will tell teachers at my new school about my blog and I will not do that. Life works in strange ways my friends.
#2- Summer Plans
Currently I am in Cape Cod, which is a peninsula off the coast of Massachusetts, which is the state I live in. So if this blogpost is trashy and there are typos, I apologize  as I am typing this on my phone because I forgot my computer. Anyways, in the cape I am kayaking, paddle boarding, ocean fishing, swimming, getting ice cream, riding my bike, finding turtles and crabs every day for the about two weeks I am here. I go every summer, to different parts usually. Currently I am in Falmouth, not that’s its relevant but if you know anything about the cape yeah that’s it. I return from there June 28, and I leave for my next summer plan/adventure on June 29, EUROPE! I am destined to voyage to Spain and Italy in Europe. I am going to Barcelona, Spain first on a red-eye flight. We stop in Germany for an hour then we make our way to Spain, where we are renting a house with our family friends. In Barcelona, I will be eating Spanish food and seeing cool sights, like Saint Peter’s Basilica. Then, after a week we go with just my family to Rome, Italy where we have an Airbnb in Campo de Fiori (I don’t know how to spell in Italian.) I told my eighth grade history teacher I was staying there, thinking it was some cool historical place, when really she had no idea what I was talking about so I guess this will be an Italian adventure. I was also told to take cool pictures of Rome and historical stuff for eighth graders next year so let’s hope I don’t break my camera before the trip. I’ll blog on the plane because I shall be bored. I’ll also probably do a packing post. Or not. Anyways, the last big plan I have for the summer is on July 25 I leave for sleep away camp for four weeks! I go in Vermont and every day I ride horses, swim in the lake, I literally do whatever I want with my best friends for a month, so it’s pretty cool. Anyways, I go back to school September 3rd so that’s cool.
#3- High school!!
I’m headed to private high school next year and I have been in public all my life so that shall be interesting. I’m leaving all my friends behind so that sucks but I mean yknow everything happens for a reason, and I’m ready to move on from what I know. I think this summer and this next year will be a lot about change, for example I am also going to a brand new sleep away camp. Sometimes it’s good to leave what you know to venture on because you never know you don’t like something if you don’t try it.
#4- What’s next for this blog?
So now that school is over,
(random filler fish I caught for the cover pic for the blog)


I do not have an iPad anymore, which I used to make posts on. But that’s okay, I have a laptop! This blog is no longer a school assignment, so there may be a stretch of time where I do not post. I’m going to try to be active as possible though. Maybe even my eighth grade teachers will still read this, who knows. I miss them. Is that weird, to miss really good teachers? And you know you probably won’t have teachers like them again for a while so that’s kind of sad? Okay that’s off topic. Anyways, for this blog, like I said, I’ll be posting what I want. Forever this shall be, not so average avery.

Goodbye. Have a fabulous day, or night, or life, wherever you are on this gorgeous earth. The earth we need to preserve. Okay I’m going to leave before I get into a 2 AM typing rant thing which I always regret in the morning. 
Comment if you read this! Or if you are from instagram, comment a 🙌 emoji on my recent post.
Okay so long mes amis.


0 comments