My favorite Broadway shows :)

On this post, I’m going to talk about my top three favorite Broadway shows. There are so many more shows that I absolutely adore, but these, I have to say, are my top three.


1. Hamilton by Lin Manuel Miranda
I really don’t know where to start. This show got me into Broadway, helped me make so many friends, helped me study, made me cry, made me laugh, made me smile, made me so happy. I can’t even describe how amazing this show is. One of the best moments of my entire life was on December 30, 2017 when I got to see this beautiful show ON BROADWAY AT THE RICHARD ROGERS THEATER!!!!!!!. No, I did not see it with the original cast which I will forever be sad about, but the cast I saw was absolutely amazing, with Mandy Gonzalez as Angelica Schuyler, and Javier Muñoz as Alexander Hamilton!. The cast was amazing, the show was beautiful, the music is amazing. There is so much more I could say, but this post would be ten million characters long so I will stop here.


#2 Dear Evan Hansen- By Steven Levenson
Dear Evan Hansen is a very very good show. I have not seen it, but it outline’s very important and serious issues like mental health and suicide very well. The music is amazing, the cast is awesome, and the show is absolutely beautiful overall. I 100% recommend.

#3 Come From Away- Irene Carl Sankoff and David Hein 
This show is so underrated but deserves so much more recognition than it gets. This show tells about how a small community in Newfoundland, Canada hosted over 7,000 passengers during the week of 9/11 when all of the airports in the U.S.A. were closed. The storyline is amazing and the cast is so sweet. You should so listen to the soundtrack, I’m sure if more people gave it a chance it would be so much more popular.


2 comments

  1. Your blogs are amazing, can’t wait until your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to post another blog post today?

    ReplyDelete