Presenting.. OH NO

Hello hello hello! Welcome back to my b10g. Today I'm going to be educating yall humans on the topic of public speaking. I know, boring. Well, you know I am very outgoing and I like to talk to people. So however you have found yourself on my small corner of the internet, congratulations. So sit back, fasten your seat belt, and put on your clout goggles because you are about to read my caffine and stress induced stream of random thoughts that have came across the span of a 13 year old American female's thought process on a Thursday night at 2 AM. Now I am going to learn you a thing or two about public speaking.
(This honetly is no longer a school blog, it is literaly my thought process written down.)

Okay so
Numero UNO: Speak loud.
I know what you are thinking- "B-but I am shY uwu D: You c-can't expect me to stand in front of a crowd and talk about my project about eggs!" Well honey sorry to break it to you but standing up in front of 20-10,000 people is not a big deal. Look on the news, every day soldiers are being killed fighting for our country's safety. People in certian countres have absolutely no freedom of speech, so talking to people about something is a dream to them. Some people in some parts of the world can't even GO TO SCHOOL. So before you say, "IM sHy," just remember right now some people would love to be where you are and get the chance to talk to people about their thoughts. Now, how to speak loud, you ask? Just speak loud. Literally look at the back wall and talk about your project.

Numero DOS: Posture
“B-buT I have SCOLIOSIS!!1!!1!11!.” Well I am sorry your back is messed up but you don’t get an excuse to slouch because your spine decided to skrt skrt all over the place. Hold your chin up, stand up on your two feet that god has given you and just look nice! Nobody wants to come to a presentation and see that they drove in there Lamborghini-Ferrari hybrid all the way to your school just to see you slouch.

Numero TRES: Practice
Go get your presentation, grab your bucket of stuffed animals from the attic which you have had since you were 4 and sit them in your bed and talk to them! And yes you will look like an idiot, but is that really better than being yeeted and embarrassing yourself in front of your persons. Just read it over and over until you have it memorized!

I hope I educated you on a thing or two,
Until next time,
Not So Average Avery

0 comments