My Personal Brand

I am very passionate about connecting with others and making a positive impact on those around me. As an incredibly outgoing individual, I am dedicated to making as many valuable connections as I can, to better myself as a person and make my work more meaningful. Being talented in writing and debate, I am passionate about the humanities, and enjoy developing my skills in communication and collaboration. With experience in social media marketing, teaching, and service, I am an excellent communicator and know how to transfer information in an effective way. I pride myself on my leadership skills, an ability that allows me to work well in group situations, as I am able to work effectively with people to establish a common goal, but also be independently motivated and efficient at achieving personal triumphs. With an aspiration to have a future in politics, I am working to develop a strong personal basis of skills that are beneficial pertaining to the field. Creating and upholding values and morals that complement my strengths help me to learn how I can become the best version of myself, and truly make the best impression I can on everyone around me. Being an avid member of the athletic community, being a team captain has taught me how to lead a team to success to achieve a common goal. Even when we do not reach it, I still can wholeheartedly say I am proud of our accomplishments at the end of the day and can help us work towards bettering ourselves as people. Throughout my life, I have never been a follower in group settings, no matter the circumstances. Contributing to discussions and conversations makes me who I am, and the outgoing nature of my personality defines myself as a person, and is not something I can change without not being myself. With a desired career in government and politics, I hope to keep developing my strengths and evaluating my weaknesses to grow my leadership skills.

2 comments