How to be a #SIWANATOR

Hey y’all! Today I’m going to tell you how to be a #SIWANATOR! JoJo is my INSPIRATION FOR EVERTHING💕💕💕💕🤩🤩😍😍❤️. I run 6 fan accounts! Here are some steps on how to be JoJos #2 biggest fan (I am the first.) If you don’t know who JoJo is, well, you should. She is so inspirational! She is a 15 year old girl who-fun fact- is 5 feet and 9 inches tall! She doesn’t attend school, and she does dance and beauty pageants! So smart!


1. Buy merch
JoJo has a lot of merch with very inspirational quotes on them!   I will add some images down below. Her merch makes me and a lot of other girls happy! Her quotes are hard to tell different from Shakespeare’s. JoJo works so so hard everyday, and she doesn’t do it for the money at all! Here are some images of my favorite merch.



2. Listen to her songs on repeat
JoJo has a lot of very inspirational music videos and songs, like her hit “Boomerang” and “High Top Shoes”. JoJo is an amazing singer and dancer and displays her very good talents in her music videos which I will link below. Listening to her songs on repeat will only grow your love for her! I 100% recommend.   

3. Make a fan account
Fan accounts are the best way to get noticed! JoJo loves following fan accounts. It’s good to post at LEAST 10 times a day. JoJo loves being spammed!  


Thank you guys for reading my #SIWANATOR blogpost! I really hope you guys listen to my advice, buy your JoJo bows and worship JoJo!


(This was all an absolute joke)

6 comments