Interviewing Friends: Meet Grace!


Hey b10ggers,
Welcome back to another blogpost. Today I am interviewing my friend named Grace. Here it goes!

What is your name? Grace Mackenna Booth

How old are you? 14 but if you are a sugar daddy then 18

When is your birthday? It depends

Do you have any pets? I have a bitch and a pimp. One gets girls pregnant for money and one gets pregnant. I also have a roadkill cat.

How many guys are in your dm's? 49

Who is your favorite cheerleader? Mike Wazowski

Have you ever juuled? Of course absolutely not. I just got snapchat taken away for no reason, my mom is delusional. I am an orphan.

Do you have a plant? No I killed them all with WD-40 because I ran out of water.

Do you have siblings? How many currently? Two right now but a month ago I had 3 :( rip

What do you want to be when you grow up? A melatonin gummy because everyone loves them (ps. I eat 69 a day)

How many toes do you have? Depends who you ask

Are you tiki's Tok famous? Of course because I used my coronavirus cousin for clout.

How many STDs do you have? All of them

Are you an amputee? Yes I have a head and courageous heart. The rest of me is gone due to my chronic STDs

What happened to your dogs? I ate them like Zeus because I am a jewish goddess

Are you kind? No you stoopid b*tch

Where are you from? Hawaii because I am a military kind of

Did you become a military this summer? No I was born from my Dad bellybutton now I am military

Did your cartilage get infected during field hockey? Yes I hate science

What is your GPA? 100%






0 comments