Breaking down one of my favorite songs!

Hey b10ggers, 
High school makes me really stressed and want to cry a lot so I am going to procrastinate on homework I should do and analyze my favorite song!
This song is basically a poem, but it's a song. This gives me so much hype and calms me down in the toughest situations but also hypes me up. it gives me so much happiness like all the time and I'm so grateful the musical exists. 

Our Island Pretty badass name, vibes that say "huh I wonder what this is about, what island?"
Oceanborn Musical @oceanbornmusical on Instagram!! Favorite thing right now. 

Aither save us         )
Aither save us         )        
Aither save us         )
Aither save us         )   Cool lead in, unlike other songs where its just a beat for      like 15 seconds and then cheesy lyrics
Aither save us         )
Aither save us         )
Aither save us         )
Aither save us         )

It’s our island. Feel it beating. who's island?? personification gives this so much life
Underneath, our feet are bleeding wow very dramatic. literally?? we may never know
Here’s a prayer to many things, to god above us save us please okok something is about to happen omg

At dawn, the world will turn to fire, and cast the devils into dust POETRY?
And watch the ocean turn with fright, the anger of a giant must this makes my arm hair stand up
Come for the battle sent to try us in this age bATTLE????
Just wait and stay until the dawn. Until the dawn the word dawn gives the best feeling
Fierce and wild is the wind tonight, which tossed the stormy sea to white woahh even nature is agreeing this is dramatic
On such a night, I take my ease with perfect calm brings fiery feeling down 
For with our island, I know not all is lost sense of calm
I know not all is lost I want this as a tattoo. actually I want the whole song as a tattoo.

So pull my chest in, tuck it tight gives directions to herself, like I do when I am nervous or before something important. 
Don’t let my hands stray out too wide keep yourself in check, remember your place
Don’t talk, keep my steps light be still and calm, remember your place with fire in your belly
Just focus, I'll be alright. nothing that is not in my control is worth worrying about.

0 comments