Who am I?

Hey hey hey! Welcome back to my b10g. Posting an updated all-about-me because my last one I wrote when I was 13 and uhh.. yeah so lets learn about moi.

How you probably found my blog-
1. You are from school and I told you to read it
2. You watch my youtube videos and read my description
3. You found this link in the youtube comments and are so bored with your own life you decided to look at mine
4. You clicked the link in my bio from Instagram! Wether you found me in the comments section and decided to stalk my profile, or I know you from something so you decided to look at my profile and now you are here.
However you came, welcome!

What my name is-
Avery
Middle Name-
Marlowe
What I look like-

Age-
Fourteen
Habitat-
Massachusetts, USA
Pets-
Dog (Boxer named Louis), Fish (Beta that's blue), Lizard (Gerald the Bearded Dragon) and guinea pigs, (Jingles and Buttercup, my sister named them)
Family-
Mom named Jill, Dad named David, 10 year old sister named Julia
Talents-
Ukulele, eating too much, talking in front of a crowd, reading? lol
School-
Middle School (but very soon high school), I have many friends and four teachers (all of which strongly dislike me because I am very annoying)
Personality-
L O U D, outgoing, sometimes funny, generally happy, but very anxious
Likes-
Dogs, horses, all things tropical, palm trees, ukulele, turtles, Diet Coke, broadway musicals, wildlife, traveling
Dislikes-
Rude persons, bugs, Massachusetts, winter, being told what to do, being yelled at, and olives.
Birthday-
May 16th
Artists I like-
Billie Eilish, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, BøRNS, Dolly Parton, Ed Sheeran, Macklemore, Eninem, Lady Gaga, Adele, Brendon Urie
People from the broadway community I enjoy-
Lin-Manuel Miranda, Ben Platt, Mhairi Cameron, Morgan Smith, Philipa Soo, Renee Elise Goldsberry, Anthony Ramos
Musicals I like-
Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, Come From Away, Oceanborn, Waitress, Lion King, and many more!

0 comments