Good Thing of the week #1

Hey y’all welcome back to my b10g. Today I shall be starting my series about where I post one good thing a week that not many people appreciate that is just very amazing for my non-existent readers of my blog. Unless you’re Ms. Lewis. Or that really nice interviewer from Marianapolis who I forgot your last name I’m so sorry but I’ll find it out again in June. Okay also one more thing I need to address- I am s o o o sorry I literally haven’t posted in two months because I’ve been lazy and having a writers block. I need to post more often. My apologies.
Okay here we g o-
The sunrise on a plane. For one thing, planes scare me. There’s turbulence and little leg room (unless it’s JetBlue) and that one annoying person who talks to you the entire flight, or the lady that smells like eggs, so the screaming baby on a seven hour flight, or the little girl that S C R E A M S Frozen at the top of her lungs. But I mean, it’s not all terrible. Basically, when booking a flight to somewhere, I know it’s not everyone’s preference but when on the way there I like the plane to leave at 5 AM. At this time, you get the excitedness of waking up at 2 AM to get in the limo at 3 and arrive at the airport at 3:30 and get through security and get Starbucks and o m g it’s the best thing. I wake up pretty early every morning, so mornings with early flights are the absolute best. On the way home though, I like departing at around 5 PM so you get a whole last day there and can see the sunset on the way home before you check into the reality of the state I live in but I am most certainly moving from at 18, Massachusetts. Okay I’ve been rambling. Back to the point.
So this picture (copyright free) is not getting the full experience. You got to include the cool air of the plane being ricocheted off your cozy sweatshirt, the headphones in your ear connected to the airplane tv, the sound of the rumble of the jet and the moment when the flight attendant taps you on the shoulder to ask if you want a Diet Coke or any beverage and you say yes. That is part of it. 
Like you can get up early like in my last post and watch it from the ground, but from the sky???? HOLY HECK ITS BEAUTIFUL!!! Recently I got home from my family reunion in South Carolina which I will write about in my next post, but like on the way home (not ideal) our flight was at 6 (ugh) and after I woke up from my quick nap, I opened the awful plastic shade and even though I b l i n d e d everyone in front of me, my Dad next to me and behind me, I could care less. It’s just so,,, calming? And I really really felt one with the sky (that is such a c r I n g y line I’m sorry)
Okay thanks for reading. Please comment I love reading those. Alright goodbye.

0 comments