2018 Favorites

Hello, fellow homo sapiens of the human race, welcome back to my b10g. Today on my wonderful, lovely corner of the internet I will be listing my favorite list of things throughout 2018. Let's go.
Favorite song- Happier-Mashmello and Bastille
Favorite color- Purple
Favorite movie- Bird Box
Favorite show- Grey's Anatomy, Jane the Virgin and Arrested Development
Favorite tree- Palm tree
Favorite reptile- Pogona Vitticeps
Favorite celebrity- Lin Manuel Miranda
Favorite device- MacBook Air, Airpods, iPhone 8+
Favorite Instagram account- @spamnotsleep
Favorite vacation- Aruba or Orlando
Favorite friend- Natalia Vasquez
Favorite underrated musical- Come From Away
Favorite new skill in riding- Jumping small stuff!!
Favorite food- Ice Cream
Favorite drink- Starbucks Pink Drink or Dunkin Donuts Caramel Iced coffee with one Splenda and milk
Favorite plant- cactus
Favorite holiday- My birthday
Favorite gift- MacBook air or Apple Watch



0 comments